Skip to content
T&C "Boozy Picnic With The Porter" Competition
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Sweet&Chilli Pty Ltd T/A Cocktail Porter ( "COCKTAIL PORTER") of 32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015, ABN 21 139 941 594
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of COCKTAIL PORTER and its related entities are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
- The promotion commences 9:00am AEDT on Monday 4th November 2019 and ends11:59pm AEDT on Monday, 9th December 2019.
To enter the promotion, entrants must: Enter their email address and name via filling in the designated competition form Win The Ultimate Boozy Picnic WIth the Porter! embedded to the cocktailporter.com.au website or via social media.
- Strictly one entry per person. In the case of someone entering the competition more than once, then the first entry only will be considered.
- All valid entries will be reviewed by a panel of three qualified judges individually based on creativity and originality at 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015. The best entry as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday, 12 December 2019. The winners will have 3 days to respond or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will occur.
- Should any winner remain uncontactable, a second chance winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize by 5:00pm AEDT on Tuesday, 17 December 2019, at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015.
- Any second chance winners shall be notified by Tuesday, 17 December 2019, via e-mail
- The Prize is valued at recommended AUD$570.00 comprising
- A Cocktail Porter DIY Cocktail Kit of your choice. Everything you need to make bar-worthy cocktails on a grassy knoll
- Set of four Cocktail Porter signature bottled cocktails to chill and serve guests on arrival
- Soreno picnic basket to take your alfresco entertaining up a notch
- A luxurious, yet heavy-duty, handwoven recycled cotton rug from Carnival Homewares’ new collection, in Armani Beige
- $100 cheese voucher from Cornelius Cheese, choose from global artisan, farmhouse and handmade cheese
- A delicious selection of condiments and accompaniments from Farmgate Cheese & Small Batch. Includes dehydrated slices, flatbread crisps, jelly and jams to make indulging in cheese even better!
- On the instant where the winner cannot receive the delivery due to being away or similar, they can choose to forfeit the COCKTAIL PORTER cocktail kit or update the postal address and have it be delivered to a nominated alternate address.
- Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and COCKTAIL PORTER's decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- COCKTAIL PORTER accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of COCKTAIL PORTER, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, COCKTAIL PORTER reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- Entries must be the entrant’s original work. COCKTAIL PORTER reserves the right to require the entrant to verify that the entry is the entrant’s original work. Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify COCKTAIL PORTER and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
- By entering this competition, entrants (i) grant COCKTAIL PORTER a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the COCKTAIL PORTER wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the COCKTAIL PORTER business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the entrant of royalties or compensation. If requested by the COCKTAIL PORTER, entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by COCKTAIL PORTER to give effect to this clause; (ii) consent to COCKTAIL PORTER dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the entrants moral rights, and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against COCKTAIL PORTER or its assigns, licensees or successors; and (iii) consent to COCKTAIL PORTER using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by COCKTAIL PORTER
- Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
- By using and entering this Competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that they will automatically be subscribed to the COCKTAIL PORTER mailing list and will receive regular e-mail communications from COCKTAIL PORTER promoting its products, services, promotions, offers and announcements. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time via selecting the unsubscribe link in the email.
Hey I gotta ask!
Are you 18 and over?