Skip to content
Win 3 Months of Cocktails Competition T&C
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Sweet&Chilli Pty Ltd T/A Cocktail Porter ( "COCKTAIL PORTER") of 32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015, ABN 21 139 941 594
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of COCKTAIL PORTER and its related entities are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
- The promotion commences 9:00am AEDT on 1st March 2021 and ends 11:59pm AEDT on 28th March 2021.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must: enter their email address to enter. The more actions that are taken through Vyper more entries are accepted.
- All valid entries will be input into a random selection generator at 10:00am AEDT on 1st April 2021 at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015. The entry selected by the random generator will win the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by Email message at 10:30am AEDT on 1st April 2021. The winners will have 3 days to respond or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will occur.
- Should any winner remain uncontactable, a second chance winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize by 5:00pm AEDT on 4th April 2021, at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015.
- Any second chance winners shall be notified by 8th April 2021, via e-mail
- The Prize is valued at recommended AUD $425 comprising of Cocktail Porter Cocktail Kits. The 3 kits will be chosen by Cocktail Porter.
- On the instant where the winner cannot receive the delivery due to being away or similar, they can choose to forfeit the COCKTAIL PORTER prize or update the postal address and have it be delivered to a nominated alternate address.
- Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and COCKTAIL PORTER's decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- COCKTAIL PORTER accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of COCKTAIL PORTER, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, COCKTAIL PORTER reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- By entering this competition, entrants (i) grant COCKTAIL PORTER a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the COCKTAIL PORTER wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the COCKTAIL PORTER business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the entrant of royalties or compensation. If requested by the COCKTAIL PORTER, entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by COCKTAIL PORTER to give effect to this clause; (ii) consent to COCKTAIL PORTER dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the entrants moral rights, and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against COCKTAIL PORTER or its assigns, licensees or successors; and (iii) consent to COCKTAIL PORTER using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by COCKTAIL PORTER
- Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
- By using and entering this Competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that they will automatically be subscribed to the COCKTAIL PORTER & Sweet&Chilli mailing list and will receive regular e-mail communications from COCKTAIL PORTER promoting its products, services, promotions, offers and announcements. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time via selecting the unsubscribe link in the email.
State by State Liquor Acts Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. Victoria: Warning - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700). Tasmania: Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penality: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penality, Fine not exceeding 10 penality units. South Australia: Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18. Western Australia: WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Hey I gotta ask!
Are you 18 and over?