Skip to content
Lovehoney Competition T&C
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Sweet&Chilli Pty Ltd T/A Cocktail Porter ( "COCKTAIL PORTER") of 32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015, ABN 21 139 941 594
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
- The promotion commences 9:00am AEDT on February 1st 2021 and ends midnight AEDT on 7th February 2021.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must: enter their name, age, email address, and kit preference to enter.
- All valid entries will be input into a random selection generator at 10:00am AEDT on 8th February 2021 at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015. The entry selected by the random generator will win the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by Email message at 10:30am AEDT on 9th February 2021. The winners will have 3 days to respond or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will occur.
- Should any winner remain uncontactable, a second chance winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize by 5:00pm AEDT on 12th February 2021, at 1.32/90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015.
- Any second chance winners shall be notified by 13th February 2021, via e-mail
- The Singles Cocktail Kit Prize is valued at AUD $79
- The Couples Cocktail Kit Prize is valued at AUD $150
- On the instant where the winner cannot receive the delivery due to being away or similar, they can choose to forfeit the COCKTAIL PORTER prize or update the postal address and have it be delivered to a nominated alternate address.
- Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and COCKTAIL PORTER's decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. COCKTAIL PORTER expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- COCKTAIL PORTER accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- COCKTAIL PORTER shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of COCKTAIL PORTER, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, COCKTAIL PORTER reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- Entries must be the entrant’s original work. COCKTAIL PORTER reserves the right to require the entrant to verify that the entry is the entrant’s original work. Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify COCKTAIL PORTER and it's associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
- Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
- By using and entering this Competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that they will automatically be subscribed to the COCKTAIL PORTER & LOVEHONEY mailing list and will receive regular e-mail communications from COCKTAIL PORTER promoting its products, services, promotions, offers and announcements. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time via selecting the unsubscribe link in the email.
State by State Liquor Acts Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. Victoria: Warning - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700). Tasmania: Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penality: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penality, Fine not exceeding 10 penality units. South Australia: Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18. Western Australia: WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Hey I gotta ask!
Are you 18 and over?